Snow wet bulb app

SouthCarolinaSnow

• 3 weeks later...

Still here. Wunderground ended their free api and transitioned their largest paying users to their parent companies Weather.com and IBM (think $1000+ per month). I was working with Dark Sky's API and had a somewhat functional product, but they were acquired by Apple and are supposed to end functionality by the end of this year. With my PWS key I can still get my own data, and cobbled together a personal app for that. If there was enough interest and a good enough API I would consider redeveloping it. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, phillies2628 said:

Still here. Wunderground ended their free api and transitioned their largest paying users to their parent companies Weather.com and IBM (think $1000+ per month). I was working with Dark Sky's API and had a somewhat functional product, but they were acquired by Apple and are supposed to end functionality by the end of this year. With my PWS key I can still get my own data, and cobbled together a personal app for that. If there was enough interest and a good enough API I would consider redeveloping it. 

Send me a pm or a facebook message - I have some ideas for data acquisition. It's not as hard as it seems, and I think I could write our own custom weather API without much difficulty. 

• Like 1